Design & Engineering Services for:
- LTA Aircraft - airships, balloons and aerostats.
- Ground Systems, Equipment and Facilities - mooring, handling, logistics, maintenance and storm protection arrangements.
- Commercial inflatable structures - tents, marquees, shelters and so forth.
- Support for businesses to gain airworthiness authority design organisation approval and for LTA aircraft type certification.
- Training/advice for people and operators new to the industry.
- Help the airship industry become successful.
- Enable new types like the one pictured below.
- Facilitate suitable ground arrangements, certification and training.
Mk 1 SkyRover Visualisation
Note: It could be your name on the aerostat.
See: Luffship Projects for information about new LTA aircraft like the Mk 1 SkyRover - an omni-directional airship designed for operation as a Patroller with precision control from small bases practically anywhere.
Investment currently is needed for a new technology group to continue development with design & engineering work plus production of prototypes, test, ratification and turnaround of series types. Please see the downloadable ALTA-S document for a presentation of the business and new ways to follow.